Single potentiometer; adjustable proportioning range.
- Adjustable proportioning (throttling) range to allow selection of desired pressure control range
- Use with steam, air, noncombustible gases, or other fluids non-corrosive to the brass or phos-bronze (300 psi models) bellows.
- Pressure Sensing Element: Brass bellows, 10-300 psi models phos-bronze bellows
- Adjustment Means: Screws on controller case top; knurled knob for main scale setting on 10 to 300 psi (0.07 to 2.07 MPa) models
- Potentiometer Action: Wiper moves toward W on pressure rise, toward B on pressure fall. Potentiometer is field replaceable.
- Setpoint: At low pressure end of proportioning (throttling) range.
- Do NOT use with combustible mediums or any medium chemically harmful to phos-bronze bellows (10-300 psi models) or brass bellows (all other pressure range models).