Safety shutoff valves used with V4055, V4062 and V9055 fluid power actuators to control gas flow to commercial and industrial burners.
- Use with natural or LP gases.
- Mount directly in gas supply line.
- Include 1/4 in. NPT upstream and downstream taps and plug.
- 4 in. models have only flanged connections.
- V5055 normally closed valves are rated for final shutoff service safety shutoff.
- V5055A,C,D,E Valves are for On-Off service.
- V5055B Valve has a characterized guide and in combination with the V4055, V4062, and V9055 Fluid Power Actuators, provides slow-opening, hi-lo-off, and modulating functions respectively.
- V5055C,E,F Valves have a double seal and are used with V4055D,E Actuators to provide proof-of-closure switch and valve seal over-travel interlock.
- V5055D,E,F Valves are for high pressure applications.