- Totally enclosed Micro Switch+ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
- Models available for strap-on mounting.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
Description : Circulator Aquastat Controller with 100 F to 240 F operating temperature, 5 F to 30 F adj. Differential
Application : Circulator
Insulation Depth (in.) : 3 in.
Insulation Depth (mm) : 76 mm
Bulb Size (in.) : 3/8 in. x 2 7/8 in. copper
Bulb Size (mm) : 10 mm x 73 mm copper
Switching Action : SPST, contacts make on temperature rise.
Operating Temperature Range (F) : 100 F to 240 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) : 38 C to 116 C Electrical Ratings (millivolt) 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
Electrical Ratings (AFL) : 8A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (AFL) : 5.1A @ 240 Vac
Electrical Ratings (ALR) : 48A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (ALR) : 30.6A @ 240 Vac
Differential Temperature (F) : 5 F to 30 F adj.
Differential Temperature (C) : 3 C to 17 C adj.
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) : 150 F
Maximum Ambient Temperature (C) : 66 C
Case Dimensions (in.) : 5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deep
Case Dimensions (mm) : 143 mm high x 51 mm wide x 54 mm deep
Mounting : Horizontal or Vertical
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc : UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association : Certified: File No. LR95329-1
Approvals, American Gas Association IAS : AGA Certified
Includes : 3 in. (76 mm) insulation, stop factory-set at 240 F (116 C), and heat-conductive compound.