Switching Action: Snap switch makes R-W on pressure rise
Oil pressure sensing devices for use on oil burner systems using any type of fuel oil, including heavy pretreated oils.
- Clear plastic cover allows observation of the pressure settings.
- Models have snap-acting switching to open or close a circuit on pressure rise.
- L404T High pressure limit, break a circuit on oil pressure rise above setpoint.
- L404V Low Pressure limit, makes a circuit on oil pressure rise above setpoint.
- Adjustments are made by screws on top of case.
- Mount using 1/4 inch -18 NPT internal pipe threads or surface mount through base of case.
- Ground screw terminal.